The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOPGEAR Lamborghini Murcielago vs Supra

kosmic

Hehe that was an interesting read and some good publicity from Top Gear for a Toyota for once! :)

Anyone know whos car was used in that review?

To answer the question they didnt want to... we know which one was faster.. the Supra :D Its obvious.. weighs less and has more power. :D

Stig in a supra on the test track... I'd love to see that!

Good article I like the quote:

Frank Sinatra once said, "You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody."

Oh... and you buy a supra when you want to overtake everybody :D

I love this quote,

On the evening of our photoshoot, the Murcielago and the Supra were so devastatingly quick that the tuned Evos, 200SX's and the cars present that night were left absolutely flailing in their wake.

These are two of the most extreme cars on our roads today. And while each of us may prefer one over the other for his own reasons, if you love cars at all, the only conclusion is that both are absolutely brilliant. That they're both here and prowling Manila's streets, is wonderful news for all of us.

:D

What about Jaime?? With his newly tuned car running around 750BHP??

Would anyone here let the STIG drive there car, there pride and joy? HELL NO!!! I wouldnt.

Would be nice to get a fairly standard supra on track or a BPU Road Legal one......surely that would be far more interesting - than comparing a highly tuned one......that would hardly tell us anything...specific about the supra.....the Lotus guys tuned a Lada by spending 1 100K on it.....and it was quick....big deal..