The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick question

DannySZ

190bhp? They are only 167bhp as standard, is that 190 proven, if so what at, the hubs or fly?

It would be interesting to see that race. My money would be on the supe.

Yep it's a proven 190 bhp at the hubs, was there at the rolling road session... he's just had a set of cam's and a re-map, nothing more. Like aeropete said though, it's french and sh*te. Can't polish a turd can you!! haha

is the n/a soops power figure of 225bhp at the hubs or fly? what i s the figure at the other?

Im sure it's @ the fly aswell, atleast i'd have though so. Im sure there's a few people on here that'd be able to answer that straight away. The Gti 6 is 190 @ the fly... but they weigh next to nothin so i'm told?? Im pretty sure i'll get a kill out of it, but im not overly confident! :sly:

Used to have to take a GTI6 to Ecosse to get some throttle bodies fitted for that sort of power and i'm sure that was at the fly. Standard it used to be 8.5 0-60 but still had mine past the 140 leptons. I would reckon it would be a close thing if he can get the power down. The standard one was very easy to wheel spin.

Front wheel drive 190 bhp against rear wheel drive 225 bhp. I'd go for the latter to win and put money on it, as long as you don't drive like a girl. If you are a girl then you have to drive like a boy!

You should strip the interior too for a laugh! I'm talking passenger seat, rear seats, carpet and all trim. Mind you, that would give him an excuse when you cane his french poo poo ass. Merde!

Front wheel drive 190 bhp against rear wheel drive 225 bhp. I'd go for the latter to win and put money on it, as long as you don't drive like a girl. If you are a girl then you have to drive like a boy!

Dont worry, i dont drive like a girl, i drive a white van to work every day if thats anythin to go by. haha. Dont want to give him any excuses either. Think i mite have a cheeky bet on the side with him !!!