The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Met The First Un Friendly Supra Driver Tonight....

supra-lover

driving home from me girls gaff, and another silver soop pulled up beside me doing about 40,so i looked at him and gave him the fums up and said nice car,,and he looked at me as if i was a CUN# and booted it ha ha i thought what a prick so i tryed to follow him but he had a tt didn't stand a chance, had flames coming out the back when he booted it too,,,, FLASH FUCKER lol lol :rlol:

I love it when i meet fresh supra owners sometimes :)

Met this guy at the shell garage a few months back, he said he just bought the car and according to the dealer it was 500 brake. :search:

Looked at it and it had standard exhaust, j-spec brakes and under the bonnet stock turbos with an ebay induction kit :rolleyes:

I dunno if he was just bullsh1ting or if he genuinely thought it was that powerful....

But yeah nice bloke, most mk4 owners are...well unless you go to a max power type event....where mk4 owners are spotty chav twats :lol:

I've met a few MKIV owners - and when I give them a wave - they just look at me as if I'm retarded or something:

"Why is that four-eyed git waving at me ?"

I just put it down to not everyone is a car enthusiast. To them, it's a nice car with a big spoiler, seats and steering wheel. I've had more waves from Porsche drivers - particularly the 911 turbo drivers.

I love it when i meet fresh supra owners sometimes :)

Met this guy at the shell garage a few months back, he said he just bought the car and according to the dealer it was 500 brake. :search:

Looked at it and it had standard exhaust, j-spec brakes and under the bonnet stock turbos with an ebay induction kit :rolleyes:

I dunno if he was just bullsh1ting or if he genuinely thought it was that powerful....

But yeah nice bloke, most mk4 owners are...well unless you go to a max power type event....where mk4 owners are spotty chav twats :lol:

LOL I've had exactly the same experience. Some guy came over to me when I was putting petrol in the car. I'd followed him a few months before when he was in his Supra and recognised me. I asked him about his car, and he said it was putting out 550bhp. I asked what mods he'd done. Exhaust, induction kit, manual boost controller. He also reconed they were 380bhp from new. :rolleyes: When I explained that there was no way it would make 450 let alone 550, he got the hump and left. I've seen him a couple of times since, but he doesn't wave. :shrug:

theres a white one near me, I'm not too sure if he's being arrogant or not but all the others seem to wave!

Met a guy in Greenwich the other week called mark with a nice Supra, he pulled up next to me so the cars "could talk to each other" :D

top bloke top car and should be a member soon - will post the pick soon as well!

I've had this from another white soop around my way, i've seen him a couple of times an waved, but he just looks at my car, then looks away. I won't bother waving next time I see him, arrogant tosser.

put it this way, if i see him again he won't be getting the fums up he'll be getting the middle finger up lol followed by some abuse ha ha:) :D noooo really i'm a nice lad

goes down the front alot..always on his own and will not even aknowledge you let alone look or wave...wanker..if it was not a supe i'd run over and kick his door in...i'm nice really too;)

lol dave if we see him we will have to go have a chat to the fella,,,see what he does,, he had a silly base ball cap on to ha ha cool dude:d