The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aircon regas

Branners

Got the aircon regassed today and its lovely and cool. One of the garages near me just bought in the gear so its all brand new. They just plugged the car in, pressed the GO button and it did everything it had to including a flush through and a pressure test.

And it only cost £55. I have got them to agree to do the same price for other members so if anybody is around the Watford area and wants a regas then I will post up the details when I get back from TOTB on Monday.

JB

the details are in the glovebox in my supra so I will fish them out shortly and post up the company name etc.

The place is just a normal workshop and the aircon regas is a sideline so they never have a big waiting list, if any at all. I rolled up at 10.30am and they got straight on the car.

JB

okay, details are as follows

Company name is W.M.S and they can be contacted on 01923 210662.

Address is WMS SERVICES, COLONIAL BUSINESS PARK, COLONIAL WAY, Watford, WD24 4PR

They are in the same yard as 'Stand and Deliver' the courier company

http://www.sadtransport.co.uk/images/maplg.gif

Ask for Wayne. He used to work at Northway Tyres for those that may have been there. Tell them you are from the supra club. THey may even be able to do some today if they arent too busy..

JB