The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do yous like these Carbon dash kits ??

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

I think the carbon fibre kits look really fab.

Unfortunately I've already ordered one for mine thru another company, who are going to fit it too. Will be a marked improvement over the wood effect and 'rubbery' decor I'm sure!

I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. Stripping and painting sounds like far too much trouble really!

I quite like them.

My supra has the wood effect trim but I was thinking of changing it.

How much of a mess is the dash once the old wood trim has been removed?

Would be very interested in one of these kits once you get them in.

guys these are not the ebay kits they are different please look at the pictures these are thicker material and diffo pattern

Same as mine mate, depends what angle you get the light as they have real carbon fibre in them. Mine came from BD too (another country though)

Jurgen, I think these are made in China by the supplier who does the cf print dashes for me, as they sell them mostly to Japan. They used my dash panels to make the template for them. I can get them quite cheap direct from the manufacturer if you are interested.