The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member....hello 2 all!

Guest steven

Guest steven

Hello, just a quick post to say hello to everyone. I'm currently driving a quite modified green Pug 206cc 2.0 SE, its gonna be for sale in a couple of weeks and i've taken a liking to supra's hence why i've joined.

Live in northern ireland....gonna prob b lookin at the mainland for one, so i'll prob have loads of questions for everyone pretty soon

Many thanks

Steven

Guest steven
Welcome steven i hope the insurance isnt too much for you over there, its a bit of a rip off isnt it?

You after a Na or TT supra?

would love a TT manual!! but i'm guessing everyone on the site would lol!! only just gettin in 2 the supra thing so need find out a bit more info on wots wot! as long as its clean fresh and looks well.....

Guest steven
Welcome bud. Got any pics of your modded Pug? :cool:

Here's a couple.......

also has a full sound system incl. a Pioneer touch screen dvd/mp3 head unit, and 2 monitors in the door card, as well as boot build!!

0046.jpg

front.jpg

Welcome :)

I hate your current car and want to burn it, buts that’s an aside...

Good luck on your search, but if you’re new to high power RWD cars please get some real experience with high powered RWD motors before stepping into a supra. They are not forgiving.

We've had enough serious injuries & deaths this summer with inexperienced Supra owners...