The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had a Comment about my car

ManwithSupra

Just parked in the car park at work and was walking away from my supe when one of the directors of the company ask if it was my car.

He then proceeded to say how beautiful it is and that he has been looking for one as well but hasnt found the right one, then a conversation proceeded about bodykits and engine mods lol.

I was quite surprised as i would of thought that he would of been the last one to ask about the car.

I think you will find it hard to find anyone who doesnt appreciate the looks and performance of the supra.

Its a well known sports car helped alot by films such as Fast & Furious for example. Plus with it being around for a few years now in older versions it appeals to a very large age group.

Lol i when i went to lunch today he was standing next to it peering inside then he noticed me walking up to the car and he had a massive grin on his face lol, he asked me to walk him through the features if i had time, as it was lunch.. i did, he commented on how much equipment it has and how comfortable it feels, i ended up taking him out for a quick blat around the block, and he was astonished by the power of the TT and said i have got to get a TT not a NA i have a feeling that he will probably join the forum soon lol

I parked in the Directors car park the other day 'cos I had to work late and didn't want to get locked in.

My boss came out, saw the Supra and commented on what a good looking car it is. :)

Then he went on to say that he's obviously paying me too much if I can afford it... :(

Guest Garfy
Lol i when i went to lunch today he was standing next to it peering inside then he noticed me walking up to the car and he had a massive grin on his face lol, he asked me to walk him through the features if i had time, as it was lunch.. i did, he commented on how much equipment it has and how comfortable it feels, i ended up taking him out for a quick blat around the block, and he was astonished by the power of the TT and said i have got to get a TT not a NA i have a feeling that he will probably join the forum soon lol

That will be the end of you posting during work hours then.