The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra jspec with aftermarket springs , wich spings?

Lebsteif

Hi guys,

I have a NA with bilstein dampers and intraxx springs, the car is way too low with these springs. Everyspeed bump is a disaster atm. It's clear i need some other springs, but wich? i have found out that the bilstein with eibachs are a really good combination.

But i would like to see how low the car will stand on the wheels, anyone got pictures with this setup?

Or should i go with a different set of springs?

:welcome: would have been nice for your first post! :D

Anyway here is my car sitting on Koni's and Eibachs for me its brilliant the ride is amazing not to soft and not to hard but if you have an aftermarket front then you might have clearnce issues if you have speed bumps in your area, I found out the hard way by smashing my Top Secret front

http://f10.putfile.com/7/18719002513.jpg

Welcome to the club!

Here is mine on Bilsteins and eibach springs, the ride is not too soft but not bone jarringly hard. The car sits slightly lower at the front, but with my stock bumper I dont have issues with speedbumps, unlike jamesmark. Another thing use the search button on here, make it your friend , it will answer many of your questions.:)

edit: I cant spell

PIC_0022.jpg

:welcome: would have been nice for your first post! :D

Anyway here is my car sitting on Koni's and Eibachs for me its brilliant the ride is amazing not to soft and not to hard but if you have an aftermarket front then you might have clearnce issues if you have speed bumps in your area, I found out the hard way by smashing my Top Secret front

[qimg]http://f10.putfile.com/7/18719002513.jpg[/qimg]

I wish I couldnt fit an aftermarket bumper ;) on my snow plow (christen by gaz).

May get some new springs and try them out to see how the ride differs.