The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decisions

Guest semaj

Guest semaj

I need some advice please. I have a real dilema i really dont know what car to get next. i have about 6k and a 97 civic 1.8 vti. I love and adore supras and want a fresh import but i have seen a legacy b4 too and am confused as to which one to get.

Performance wise i am after an n/a supra in standard format. not fussed about bodykits and the rest. I know that the b4 is quicker but it does look a bit dull.

Also i have a daughter and will she fit in a supra? or do i have to strap her to the roof so i can have one.

So for me is it a b4 or a supra?????????

Guest semaj

Are the TT's as reliable? and whats the insurance like on a TT i dont want to pay obscene amounts? Oh and my daughter would she fit in the rear seats?

Not impressed by the b4 legacy then?

I carry my 2yr old boy around in the back in a baby seat no probs

But as said before if you have 2 6footers in the front there is zero leg room in the back.If its you and the missus you will get a child in the back with leg room(as long as yer missus isnt 6ft lol)

I had the same dilemma before buying the soop - I have a five year old son (who's tall for his age). I decided to go with the soop for it's looks (sorry, prefer it over the looks of the Aristo). Aristo is far more sensible for a family car, but if you only have one or two kids, they will love travelling in the back. I just stick my son behind the passenger seat (if my girlfriend is in the front, she just moves her seat to be more upright to give him more leg room). Buying the supra was the best decision I've made in years if that's any help :)

Guest semaj

Forgive me for being a little ignorant Aristo? wtf? never heard of it will check it out tho. i may have to try and locate a Supra to check space because im 6'3' major bummer. i take it no-one fancies a b4 then?

Good to hear about the insurance too i'm a determind chap so fingers crossed.

Forgive me for being a little ignorant Aristo? wtf? never heard of it will check it out tho. i may have to try and locate a Supra to check space because im 6'3' major bummer. i take it no-one fancies a b4 then?

Good to hear about the insurance too i'm a determind chap so fingers crossed.

Im 6ft 5" and fit in easy;)

Guest semaj

just seen it, sorry dont like it i would feel like i need a flat cap, pringle sweater and set of golf clubs in the boot, sorry not for me. i have loved the supra too damn long i think.