The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are N/a Turbo Conversions Relyable????

supra-lover

Ours come with 6 months warentee.

Its a hard question. I fyou ahve alot of time invested into your Na then do it. But dont be tempted by the Cheap TT's - Money pits.

yes i love my car...if i can have the turbo conversion done rather than trade mine in and buy a tt i would,, cheaper i would thought too..if it dosen't give me any hassel i would love to go for it.whats the price of the conversion then fella :) and whats the power out put compaired to standard?? cheers

If your going to go Na-T route then id go all the way mate Stage 2 and take it all the way to 400-450BHP with the Supporting Fuelling Mods. I'd also speak to Gazza on here and Brian as both have had the conversion done and can possibly advise you on the Do's and Dont's if any and reccomendations.

If your going to go Na-T route then id go all the way mate Stage 2 and take it all the way to 400-450BHP with the Supporting Fuelling Mods. I'd also speak to Gazza on here and Brian as both have had the conversion done and can possibly advise you on the Do's and Dont's if any and reccomendations.

thank you very much mate:) will do

Done correctly then yes they are reliable, I am close to a year in on mine with not one problem, recommend the boostlogic stage 2 kit with 525cc injectors or larger depending on your goals with aeromotive fpr and emanage, budget on a uprated clutch at this stage too