The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW GIRL FRIENDS DAD LOVES THE SUPRA ha ha ha

supra-lover

went to meet me girls parents for the first time yesterday, thought i'd take the old soop along, so i gave her a good old clean and polish and she came up absolutly beautifal if i must say so myself :) (thats the car not my girl lol) got there and i drove past the house and parked up a little up the road.....went in met the father ha ha "hello mate pleased to meet you" WHAT IS THAT BEAUTIFAL CAR YOUR DRIVING he said strate off ha ha christ i thought :D he absolutly loved it too bits.....so i think we'r gonna get on like a house on fire :) :) :)

see whenever i see a girls dad's for the first time. It always end up going down to the....

i was a young bloke once too..........

i hate those talks :( normally get on well with their bro's as they instantly love the car

LOL i was kakking my pants to be honest because this was the first time i have ever met a girls parents that i'v gone out with...(MUST BE SERIOUES):D so didn't qwite no what to expect he he he is a pukka fella though liked him a lot:) :) which is always good

I find that the dad usually comes out looks at the car then thinks you drive like an idiot because you have a fast car and a loud exhaust and is very weary about letting his daughter in the car with you!

If not then they just think you're a flash git

My G F's dad loves the soop, I let him drive it, an he loved it even more :D . The G F drove it round to the parents house one day, an her dad took her uncle an his mate out to look around it, he had the bonnet open an everything. :D . He's a great bloke, an loves cars.

My G F's dad loves the soop, I let him drive it, an he loved it even more :D . The G F drove it round to the parents house one day, an her dad took her uncle an his mate out to look around it, he had the bonnet open an everything. :D . He's a great bloke, an loves cars.

YEP SAME HERE FELLA all the familly came out to have a butchers when we went home ha ha don't get that with a ford lol:)

shouldve said,. "my passion wagon,. i use it for shagging all the time " :)

:lol:

My GF's family aren't drivers.... don't drive, don't have any particular interest in cars :( Whenever we go out somewhere it's always "drive safe!".... said with a hint of a threat :D Luckily for me she can't stop grinning whenever I give it some straight-line speed :D

Guest dee_rz

I took my gf's mums boyfriend for a spin and really gave it some :D i knew he'd love it as he loves motorsport in general :) he loved the supra alot :cool:

"hello mate pleased to meet you" WHAT IS THAT BEAUTIFAL CAR YOUR DRIVING he said strate off ha ha QUOTE]

shouldve said,. "my passion wagon,. i use it for shagging all the time " :)

:rlol: quality......not that i ever have shagged in it...bloodys impossible i wouls have thought!!!!! :)