The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The ebay exhaust ... any good?

Jim_1979

Seen this on ebay... wondering if anyone on here actually has one??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MKIV-Toyota-Supra-93-98-TRD-style-stainless-exhaust-3_W0QQitemZ8077120895QQihZ019QQcategoryZ38786QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now I know it's by XS power... I've heard bad things about them, and good things. Most seem to be hearsay/internet rumours/gossip about bad things. I also know other people who have XS power bits on other cars and are happy!

So... anyone got this, or know someone who has??

From what the US guys have told me on the NA-Tclub site XS-Power was had a real bad rep with the skyline crowd and also the SX crowd due to bad welds on their manifolds but all seems well with us toyota lot infact I am just about to purcase my NA-T manifold, downpipe and intake pipe from them cant wait will do a thread with pics of my test install

I got the XS-Power T61 it cost me £200 even if it blows up in 5000k miles I dont really care can always carry a spair. A mate of mine who works with turbos has given it the look over and said was well made so souldnt blow. I have also been told the ones with the blue badge have garrett internals but XS-Powers own case. Will let you all know how it is when I get boosting

cool, so the kit including the delivery is around $1200 (looks like it includes an intercooler) will this need replacing or will it be sufficient to start with?

Any ideas on how much import tax the kit will attract at customs?

Sorry about all the questions, I'v got a TT and also a broken :(

Na, Got the car with a mechanic friend and he is dropping a TT engine and loom in, was thinking of applying the Single turbo kit straight away.

excellent, appreciate that, need to get on it asap, its sitting around gathering dust at the mo. I see ur looking to do the Na-T conversion. Was going to look into that also if the engine hadn't broken. Let me know how it goes, got a couple of friends with Na, they may be interested

yeah will do I am going to start a thread with some updates so far I have their T61 turbo and wastgate just ordered the manifold and downpipe should be here next weekend so I can do a dry run to see if it all fits will take some pics. God I am bored at work!