Triton Rolling Road this Saturday

Ewen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spooky, I was going to make a thread on this.

I'm booked in, but the Saturday I'm going on is the 29th ;)

It is an open day, and they've green-lighted us inviting more Supras - 22 spaces, 15 filled so far.

£35 per run - full DynoDynamics 4WD dyno cell, printed BHP, torque and AFR graphs, basic analysis and advice...

It is technically an open day, so there will be a bunch of different marques there - mostly Scoobs and Evos I expect. And they have a burger van, so lunch is available on-site.

Spooky, I was going to make a thread on this.

I'm booked in, but the Saturday I'm going on is the 29th ;)It is an open day, and they've green-lighted us inviting more Supras - 22 spaces, 15 filled so far.£35 per run - full DynoDynamics 4WD dyno cell, printed BHP, torque and AFR graphs, basic analysis and advice...It is technically an open day, so there will be a bunch of different marques there - mostly Scoobs and Evos I expect. And they have a burger van, so lunch is available on-site.

Yup its the 29th, my mistake...in that case, I'll come and say hello. What times kick off ?

:)

thats just the usual joker,

ewen can just say 98spec vtti,

and ill shut up, lol

:)

Triton told me about their reluctance to RR autos too. I was planning to RR before and after BPU just to record the diffs between stock TT VVTI and BPU on the same RR. Then again, I assume this has already been done..............

I had my old na auto done by SSR who also use a dynodynamics rolling road, so it's possible. However, there is much debate over the "proper" method, because of kick-down, and the fact that you can't really force auto-boxes into the gear you really want...

OK, I just came off the phone with Triton. They have space for 3 or 4 more cars, but there is NO fixed time schedule, so we can turn up and run.

Two of us are on the list right now (me and Lockys96), and assuming we all turn up together they will try to run all of us as a group (saves re-setting the dyno wheel-base, etc).

They prefer to run manuals, due to guaranteed locking of the gear.

I'm going to put a short thread into events to drum up other interest...

They want names on the list soon, and we need to decide on a time to arrive.