The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are people going to Bluewater? (tues 25th july)

IDO

hows the wife & child fella

Wife's fine cheers dude. Little one is being a pain in the ass. We went out on Friday nite and I had a few beers. Got in late and at 3am the little bugger decided to kick the plug out - her waters broke!! No labour or anything but they're keeping her in hospital for the time being. So I am once again wifeless :( :( - gotta cook for myself :(

Have to do Bluewater just to pick up some Krispy Kreme doughnuts before I starve :) :)

i am only in petts wood/orpington..

so i am pretty much there.. 10 min away (1junc on m25 then thats pretty much it!)

will meet you there this time mate, cheers anyway, gonna try and drag a mate along aswell..

I might be up for it! I will let you know for sure tomorrow Ian, and perhaps we could meet on the A21.

Sounds good steve, give me a shout tomorrow..

Burt, cheers for the info.. (could see myself standing in a empty car park on the wrong side of bluewater!)

Just a heads up...

There were a couple of mr2s involved in a stack there the other day. :blink:

Having a race by all accounts. tsk tsk. :rolleyes:

If you go from the meet car park clockwise round bluewater, I think it was the first or second roundabout, one of them went straight on into the rather overly sized kerb... ouch :slapped:

Just thought you may want to know that there maybe more police-type activity than normal :spank:

Hopefully I may come and join you all.

Most of the twats start doing their thing at about nine just after we get there (perfect timing) and then stop either when someone hits something or after about an hour when they realise nobody is watching because we have all grown up and the Fast and the Furious isnt real. So we will all probably be leaving when you do Stu if it starts to go pete tong.

Fish, looking forward to meeting you mate, and putting a face to the car. Im based all around Maidstone and seen a few who I dont recognise.