The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pooh sticks

HI, LOOKING FWD TO GETTING SOME PICS OF THE SUPRA UP ON HERE.

JUST SPENT 2K ON RIMS, SO I WANT EVERYBNODY TO SEE THEM, AND TELL ME, NOT GOING TO JAMACA FOR ME HOLS ,WAS WORTH IT.

95,N/A

WHITE,

AUTO,

19" AUTALITE 757 RIMS,

:p

CAN ANYBODY POINT THE WAY TO GETTING PICS UP,,CHEERS,

Hello mate and welocome....

To post piccys here is a guide for you

Pictures can be of any size, and must be in jpeg, jpg, png, or gif format.

To post pictures onto a website the quickest and by far the easiest method is to use a Co site http://www.imageshack.us is a fast and easy solution.

Step,

1. Enter http://www.imageshack.us into your internet explorer search bar and click go.

2. You should now be at the imageshack homepage.

3. ¼ the way down the screen you will see a blank box with ‘ Browse ‘ next to it, click on the ‘ Browse ‘ button.

4. A choose file box will appear.

5. Select the desired image ( you can only select 1 image at a time ) and click open.

6. If the chosen file is one of the above formats, just below the ‘ Browse ‘ box there is a smaller box which says ‘ Host it ‘.

7. Now you MUST resize your image so it will fit in the forum, to do this select either 320x480 640x480 800x600 any other size is either too small or too big.

8. Check the tick box at the side of the selected size.

9. Now press the ‘ Host It ’ button. Note it changes to ‘ uploading ‘.

10. After a short while ( depends on your picture size and pc speed. Be patient ) a different screen will appear.

11. This screen contains several different links for your pictures.

12. Option 1 if you don’t want to display a picture, just place a picture link in your post select the Thumbnail For Forums (1).

13. Option 2 if you want your picture to appear as your selected resolution select the Hotlink For Forums (1).

14. Right click on the desired link, select cut, then go to where your writing your thread in Mk4 Supra and click paste at the desired location in your post.

15. To upload another image select Upload Another Image, at the top left of your screen and repeat from step 3.

16. WELL DONE you’ve now successfully posted and resized a picture onto the forums.

One last note any help that is needed please don’t be scared to pm me, and I will be more than glad to help you.

Regards,

TurboTastic.

Thanks for the kind comments, the interior is from new york,

cost about £90 with p@p.

you get 1 and i mean 1 chance at getting this kit fitted, once this stuff touches the dash or any part of the place where its going to go, it there like s~~~t to a blanket.

its took me a year to the mounth to get her up together,

new 19" rims,

top tint in hull did the windows, £130 there 20% not shown in the pic,,,look the mutts nutts

new lights, clear front indicaters,

new trd front lip, £41 wot a bargin ,guy on ebay selling umm,

apexi induction kit from japan,

just a general all round clean up,,

its a 95, n/a

it had 17" advan v5 white alloys on it when i bought it ,

there up for sale with tyres, need to get umm on the ( for sale bit ),

cheers for looking,steve