The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ime Deveastated

D8MOA

a friend has a black uk manual, hes had it form new and i noticed in january he took his private plate off, so i give him a bell and he said yer guna sell it dont no when or what car i want next yet though and it needs some work, so i said ok give me 1st dibbs (got to be cheaper and needs a few bits), so few months went and i spoke to him again and he still hasnt decided what to do with it,ok so i emaild him this morning and he replyed with just spent £2500 on her shes running like a dream, and i might buy the new lexus LF-A which hasnt got a launch date till end of next year! so ive waited 7 months expecting him to be selling it soon only to wait over a year if i do still want his car!!

deveastated :hang:

a friend has a black uk manual, hes had it form new and i noticed in january he took his private plate off, so i give him a bell and he said yer guna sell it dont no when or what car i want next yet though and it needs some work, so i said ok give me 1st dibbs (got to be cheaper and needs a few bits), so few months went and i spoke to him again and he still hasnt decided what to do with it,ok so i emaild him this morning and he replyed with just spent £2500 on her shes running like a dream, and i might buy the new lexus LF-A which hasnt got a launch date till end of next year! so ive waited 7 months expecting him to be selling it soon only to wait over a year if i do still want his car!!

deveastated :hang:

Is this the worlds longest sentence ever? :D

Not if hes after a mint black UK manual he wont anytime soon.

Sorry to hear how you've been messed around fella... that must be gutting. I know what its like to miss out on a car that you like, but having spent that time waiting around for this one in particular to have it denied must be frustrating!

yes ime very gutted, i no a few people will be like yer well its only a supra theres loads more out there, thing is ive known the car since i was 11 and have adored it,i have drove a few supras when i worked at toyota thought thay were a great car, but after 6 months waiting for this 1 i was gettin board of waiting then i drove a bpu manual import the other day and i loved it hence why i emailed him about his, i dont even want to buy the import as its high milage and over priced plus its been caned

do you have to limit yourself to the UK spec

erm yes and no

no because i can afford the insurance etc on the import , would prefer a uk with the extras plus my currant insurance company wont insure me on the import and ime half way through the poilcy

the cheapest UK spec ive seen on there,

id have bought it, every UK spec car was above 10k, when i was looking

so went for jap-spec.

dont know your budget,

but definately get some mechanic to look over the car/inspection

and keep it white, as its the best