The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Mkiv owner :D

Underworld

Well im not new but got my first mkiv. Weeeeeee!

Thanks to mr Glenn MR2 for a lovely car.

Ive been driving her all night to get used to it. Its a nice car, and certainly has a lot of power. I love the youths stopping turning round and going "aww man look at that!!" and people winding down their windows to listen.

Its sooo fun :D

See you on Sunday!

i cant believe i had to sell my pride and joy... but i am happy its gone to someone on the forum,

when the car drove away last night, that was the first time ive seen that car moving from the outside, and i cab=n honestly say that is the best looking motor i have ever seen, i was very tempted to run after it and hold on to the spoiler to stop him goin in it

lol

:D :d :D

i cant believe i had to sell my pride and joy... but i am happy its gone to someone on the forum,

when the car drove away last night, that was the first time ive seen that car moving from the outside, and i cab=n honestly say that is the best looking motor i have ever seen, i was very tempted to run after it and hold on to the spoiler to stop him goin in it

lol

:D :d :D

have you seen any other cars?

i think you mean, its the best car you have ever owned, and been attached to,

i know the feeling.

have you seen any other cars?

i think you mean, its the best car you have ever owned, and been attached to,

i know the feeling.

thats what i mean... i wish i diddnt have to sell her.. but cant afford to run it properly and pay a morgage at the same time :(:(:(

Hah sorry mate :( Im going to inject lots of love and care into her any way. Got a list of stuff to do to it. Im not changing the looks. I think they are perfect. Except painting the calipers. :p

i was going to paint the calipers gold.. never got round to it tho