The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats missing....

charlton

Guest Griffo

In my new-here-opinion I quite like seeing the motors without spoilers, changes the look of the car dramatically, though I do like the stock spoiler, and I am led to believe it does have it's uses over 130mph or whatever!

I do rather like your wheel arch trim bits, never seen a white Supra i've liked so much! What is the front bumper bit? (brain freeze)

Tasty.

In my new-here-opinion I quite like seeing the motors without spoilers, changes the look of the car dramatically, though I do like the stock spoiler, and I am led to believe it does have it's uses over 130mph or whatever!

I do rather like your wheel arch trim bits, never seen a white Supra i've liked so much! What is the front bumper bit? (brain freeze)

Tasty.

Its all Veilside - did have the light brows too, but they are not really to my liking and one came off at a certain speed!!

Actually without any rear wing the Veilside nose isn't so bad...keep it like that till you break the nose on a kerb etc...

Once you've broken it upgrade to a stillen, Ridox or Do-Luck. ;)

What do the stillen and ridox front ends look like...

BTW - no spoiler, looks good...

I like it. Looks great with no rear spoiler. Doesn't suit all Supras but on yours it's nice.

What do the stillen and ridox front ends look like...

Ridox bumper/skirts/spats can be seen in my Garage (click the link in my Sig)

trust me mate, i did the same, and mine is white.

it doesnt look right, you need spoiler.

i think your missing veilside mirrors

The spoiler is back on but I took the Veilside mirrors off to clean them ;)

what do they look like, I dont think I have seen them - I have only seen the ones on the Fortune kits