The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Converted my Dash to blue for under £15

Whitesupraboy2

Last night i changed my dash lights to blue (just my dials im afraid) for under £15.

I went for blue frosted LED's. If i was to do it again i would probably go for normal LED's, i went for frosted to spread the light more. At night its bright enough, but what can i say id like it that bit brighter, thats what the dimmer is there for when its too bright.

All you'll need is 5 LED's (1 spare) and solder and a soldering iron.

What i did was reversable and you dont solder anything on the dail set itself.

Would anyone like a right up? If you've never soldered before this would be a very easy starting ground, you could put a massive blob of solder on this and not stuff it up :D

I'll get a pic up tonight of the look

Do a write up with pics please buddy, this will be really useful.

I'm thinking of putting white LED's in the dials only, to match the Defis that are going in eventually - because my current dials have a similar font.

Looking forward to pics! Well done mister.