The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Poor poor Supra !

Muffleman

THIS IS MY 1995 SUPRA i HAVE OWNED IT FOR 8 YEARS I AM THE SECOND OWNER AND BOUGHT THE CAR WITH 51,106MILES.

The car runs and drives like new. It has never been wrecked or abused. I am selling her to move on to a more reasonable car.

The body kit is a Veilsides with the carbon fiber over the fender on the front and back. When i put them on they didn't look that great to me so I had the body shop mold them in. It added 4inched in the back and 2inches in the front. It made the car look mean.

The hood is also a custom molded hood. I bought a black widow hood for a honda and had them mold it to my factory. it came out great. The whole car is shaved there is No body lines at all. except the front bumper. with is because that is the first to be hit. Also the side skirts are molded.

:hang: F**K ME !