The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Exhaust Sounds Best

hulse

Hi all

Just a quick question, what exhaust sounds best on the car. im thinking about a custom job from power flow but not sure. I have heard the blitz nur spec sounds nice. I know everyone has different opinons and will think different. I personaly think a nice lound tunned sound is best.[GRIN][/GRIN]

looking forward to your coments

John

anyone gota soundclip of the hks silent hi power on the na.....found one on pistonbrokes but hes gota tt

Theres a fella that goes to the Bluewater meet that has an NA variant of the exhaust, it sound very similar, but its specifically designed for the NA having the proper bore size.

A very difficult, and personal preference question, I'd say. I've got a Blitz Nur. I like the sound of it, but it does drone. That's where the baffle comes in handy.

Personally, my favourite 'sound' is the old HKS Hyper.

That's the one I have. Alot of members here love the sound of it. Some even said it sounds better than the 4" BL system on Idle! lol.

Mines customised as I kept bashing and flattened the elbow in between the rear box and center!

Shame they don't make it anymore.

Edit: Forgot to say I heard the Mongoose on a Supra - Very nice but he was running TTC. It has quite a small tail pipe so it's good if you don't like drainpipes!

Mind you if you don't like big tailpipes - My mate has the stock tail end pipe welded onto his Blitz Nur! :)

I've had experience of two power flow systems on two cars (not the Supra) and I won't use them again as quality is rubbish