The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just Looking???

Guest AndyBrew

Guest AndyBrew

Hi All

First post so firstly Hi to you all :D secondly, I know nothing about Supra's at all :blink:

Looking to get a Supra but there don't seem to be that many about, very few on autotrader etc. has anybody got any suggestions as to sourcing these machines, imports etc.???

I have looked at supra_johns in the forsale section which is on e-bay looks a nice tidy motor with a good quoted power figure, now is that sort of power going to cause reliabilty problems, will it be a bitch to drive etc???

I'm think the Twin Turbo, with a manual box can't imagine an automatic at the minute what are the pro's and con's between the two as there seems to be more autos about than manual?

Thanks in advance

Andy

I'm think the Twin Turbo, with a manual box can't imagine an automatic at the minute what are the pro's and con's between the two as there seems to be more autos about than manual?

As said before use the search button and get reading it should keep you busy,

Just dont buy the first one you see spend some time on here and go to meets(click on callender at the top see if any in your area)

As for auto vs manual, test drive both dont knock the Auto as they are good very good infact and it has a manual option too.