The mkiv Supra Owners Club

woohoo im halfway there

craigst200

just been ringing around to try and get a cheaper quote on a TT and got quoted £667 for 10mths and get 2 mths free, so all i need to do now is sell the bmw or if anyone is interested in a px then let me know, i got to put 6mths tax on it and 2 new rear tyres, the whole car is mint throughout.

just been ringing around to try and get a cheaper quote on a TT and got quoted £667 for 10mths and get 2 mths free, so all i need to do now is sell the bmw or if anyone is interested in a px then let me know, i got to put 6mths tax on it and 2 new rear tyres, the whole car is mint throughout.

Hvae you tried Sky our club insurer? and the 10 month one is that from Bell?

Be careful accepting 10 month "bonus accelerator" schemes because they're exactly that - last I heard other insurers won't recognise a 10 month policy as a years NCB, so you won't be able to move insurance companies and take it with you.

It's a good scheme to make sure you don't move away from them - you either stay or you lose your NCB.

Be careful accepting 10 month "bonus accelerator" schemes because they're exactly that - last I heard other insurers won't recognise a 10 month policy as a years NCB, so you won't be able to move insurance companies and take it with you.

It's a good scheme to make sure you don't move away from them - you either stay or you lose your NCB.

I was with bell and they had a ten month one, and sky accepted it as cause although it was accelarated my 1 ncb did not come into force till the 12 month as its only the payment option that was 10 months

i havent tried themyet but will give them ago tomorrow but that quote was from elephant.co.uk with 4yr ncb, 25yr old, 6 points for sp30, 4k annual milage etc etc

You have to pay your membership to here to get the club discount as they insure you then they ask for a photocopy of the membership card

i pay £980 ish with sky 28 yo 6points sp30, 1ncd 3k anual mileage, all mods declared, i got quoted £720 from bell for my second year but they dont cover mods, so i smashed the front end i would need to pay for it, so be warned i would rather pay extra and know that my mods will get replaced

You have to pay your membership to here to get the club discount as they insure you then they ask for a photocopy of the membership card

i pay £980 ish with sky 28 yo 6points sp30, 1ncd 3k anual mileage, all mods declared, i got quoted £720 from bell for my second year but they dont cover mods, so i smashed the front end i would need to pay for it, so be warned i would rather pay extra and know that my mods will get replaced

never asked me for a copy of my membership card

never asked me for a copy of my membership card

Yip when i got the cover through the door it had a list of what they wanted back

driver liscence

membership card (or was it number)

proof of cat 1 (wish i had stayed with bell as that cost me £279)

agreed value (hoping the accept my figure)