The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT today !

colsoop

Well another MOT due, i did all the jobs that needed doing to give the old girl the best chance of passing.

I fitted the O2 sensor, 2nd cat pipe will be fitted. Aligned the lights (i think)

and painted the side repeater bulbs a dashing shade of Georgian orange ;)

Wish her luck :)

I failed last year on emissions and light alignment and my side repeater bulbs were yellow instead of orange.:blink: so i think the above list covers it (i hope).

good luck fella, do you not have a sympathetic mot'er then

Unfortunately my sympathetic tester retired, how selfish of him :D

Im sure the new MOT people will be fine, i did mention emissions to him about 50 times so im sure he got the idea ;)

Well she passed no problem at all, and get this the guy entered my chassis no in to the computerised MOT system and it said no cat test needed !! :D

All i have to do now is buy tax at the end of the month which always leaves a bit of a bitter taste. :tongue:

Well she passed no problem at all, and get this the guy entered my chassis no in to the computerised MOT system and it said no cat test needed !! :D

All i have to do now is buy tax at the end of the month which always leaves a bit of a bitter taste. :tongue:

Well done mate glad she passed, result with the no cat test.