The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Storm Blue

Pig

Hi Guys, Just having my spoiler painted because i damaged it.

Its all prepped and ready to go, but the paint code on the chassis plate is not recognised by toyota of the guys computer.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Jon

some times the colours dont show up if its an import. its the same with mine. You might have to go and get the paint matched up profesionally. Sounds strange but halfords mix up paint to the colour you want.

Hes got a uk car!

Yep uk car, will try another toyota dealer.

Have spoken to GVN and they have a book with all the toyota colours but nothing coming up under that code or name.

App. toyota deleted it because its over 10yrs old.

Anyone got a storm blue rear spoiler for sale. May get mine carbon fibred and sell it on like that. Would this interest anyone?

I've just recently had my aerotop roof resprayed due to major rusting at the front :(

Got it done by a company local to me, recommended by my father in law, top job although I was slightly worried when he came out with a book of colours and proceeded to ask me what I thought of the colour match.

Took a gamble and thankfully I did, the paint job came out fantastic, it's even got the slight green tint in it that the rest of my car has, bonus point as well ... I can actually take the roof off in bright sunshine without burning my hands :)

Hes got a uk car!

I think you'd have better luck at a Lexus dealer and for servicing generally, as they were sold out of their dealers when it came out and they deal with 2JZ engines in the IS and GS a lot more than the average Toyota dealer would I bet!

• 2 weeks later...
some times the colours dont show up if its an import. its the same with mine. You might have to go and get the paint matched up profesionally. Sounds strange but halfords mix up paint to the colour you want.
paid twenty quid for two cans of halfrauds matched paint only it didnt match .