The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon headlights!!

TigerT76

but HIDs are a different kettle of fish....compared to new bulbs...

I know that as i have a set of HID 8000k on mine, but i was on about main beam and fogs which are not HID. Should have made my post clearer, as the main beam is 65w and fogs are 55w and i have changed both to brilliant white 100w

i have hid fogs :p

Smart arse or rich arse which one is it? :p

you have the transformers and all in the fogs? cool for me that would be a bit much, i have seen HID lights in the fogs before but that was on a TS wide boy supra and he had them in the bumper and not in the light cluster

do you mean ballast packs ? yes got four of them, i also have the terra pia side lights too (very very bright white light)

if you see me at night you will need your shades on !

i have 4500k set up, nice and white

and i will keep the details of my arse to myself :eyebrows:

Be very careful choosing HID kits there are a LOT of kits out there that look cheap and are very poor quality in terms of performance and reliability. The kit I sell is not the cheapest available but it is the best one that I have tested (I tested dozens before deciding which to sell).

Quite a few members are using the kit I have supplied, so if you want an independant opinion I'm sure one of them will be able to tell you.

Drop me a pm if you would like details.