The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE costs....

charlton

I'm thinking of going to JAE on Sunday but am a bit stuck for cash at the moment (any donations greatfully received ;) has anyone travelled to JAE from the Guildford area before and how much was the petrol? I'm in a N/A by the way - also how much will it be just for the Sunday, is it still £20?

I'm thinking of going to JAE on Sunday but am a bit stuck for cash at the moment (any donations greatfully received ;) has anyone travelled to JAE from the Guildford area before and how much was the petrol? I'm in a N/A by the way - also how much will it be just for the Sunday, is it still £20?

£20 for entry even for 1 day.

If your not going let us know, or jump in with some one, as its £20 per CAR !!

Lee if you have any problems getting in ask them to speak to me.

I will pop over to the gate if needs be.

will do Tom, i have your number. Ive got a Jap car, just the wrong shape:D i'll be up friday around 6pm ish

it,s about 160 miles from you mate so would say £45 should get you there and back if you drive normaly .

I got from Watford to Peterborough and back to Watford on £20.00 last year @ steady 75mph

I used less Petrol than some friends that followed us up in a 1.1 Saxo !!!

Ok, because i've been looking around for JAE threads and they are all locked, will anyone have a foot pump?

I can't find ours. We have got an electric one but will there be somewhere to plug it in?

I know that the Lexus owners club will have a couple of power points setup, if you get desparate i'm sure they'd help (thats assuming whatever you want inflated is moveable once up :)

I know that the Lexus owners club will have a couple of power points setup, if you get desparate i'm sure they'd help (thats assuming whatever you want inflated is moveable once up :)

Cheers for that, it's my bed! Might just carry it around with me so I can just collapse on it. :)