The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather or retrim

rovervi

I should be getting Supra soon and will be looking to replace the front seats with oem leather (if i can get hold of some) or getting a retrim.

What kind of prices am i looking at for a retrim and would it be any good. Also would it be better to just get some oem leather up front.

Whats anyones thoughts

sorry pick your colour etc and we have them mde and fit to our spare seats send the complete seat to you and your just return the stock seats back to us

or you can visit our workshop located in sheffield which ever is easy for you mate

Oh i see, so are the seats like for like or would i lose the electric driver seat functions?

sounds great, should have Supra in the next few weeks max, just out of interest what did the black ones cost for front and back cost that you linked me to?

Was also wondering how long the group buy was on for if it was still going ahead.

Thanks for all the information too i am trying to get all the information i can before she gets here then i can start straight away.

Thanks

Pete