The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Makes you feel good

ManwithSupra

I was very surprised when my 80-odd year old neighbourette approached me while unparking the car from the garage and commented on how good it looks.

I thought she was about to complain for the straight-through exhaust, lol...

i forgot to mention i was having my mot done at kwik fit and as i was paying there was another guy in the waiting room seemed a bit reluctant but finally came up and said "nice car mate" i reply with a smile thanks :D to which followed "what is it?" i explained its a toyota supra to which he mis heard "a toyota subaru?" i reply patiently no toyota SUPRA and hes like wow thats a lovely car is it brand new? i said no infact its about 12 years old now, and he could not believe it.. hed never seen one before in his life and seemed VERY interested explained all the spec etc and he even got his mrs up out of her seat to have a look too. seemed very interested so i showed him around and he asked so did you jazz it up yourself then with the spoiler etc? i go nope its pretty much standard outside apart from the wheels.

made my day he was a nice bloke and he even said he wanted one! gave him my number and told him if he was ever looking to give me a shout and i could get him in touch with the right person.

if i promoted it the right way and gives me a call ill send him jurgens way :D

what a lovely car we own eh?

"what is it?" i explained its a toyota supra to which he mis heard "a toyota subaru?" i reply patiently no toyota SUPRA QUOTE]

the amount of people that think i say subaru! i have to make a big point of saying TOYOTA supra,

dont want to be confused with one of those:Pling:

the amount of people that think i say subaru! i have to make a big point of saying TOYOTA supra,

dont want to be confused with one of those:Pling:

theres a resident subaru owner who lives on my street, he thinks he is superior. whenever he sees me outside washing my car he gives me a dirty look to which i dont react but have offered him to line up with me but he always has an excuse. fat c*nt.

I was stuck on the M25 (as you do) next to a sixth form minibus, I had 12-14 kids hanging out of the window taking pictures on their phones and asking questions. Felt pretty good about that.

Also, on a related old biddy note I had a bbq last year, Dad asked if we could bring my Gran over- my Gran is a cool Gran, (she bought a Super Nintendo SNES thingy when they first came out). Pete (my bro) said he'd bring her over if I'd take her back (no probs, drinking in the afternoon knocks the bollocks out of me). She arrives and said that his E36 BMW- all Alpina'd up - was really nice, but it looked like a drug dealers car! Then she saw the Supra on the driveway and turned to Pete and said "now that is a real sports car!" Pete was seriously pissed off and when she found out I was taking her home she said "I'm going in style!" pmsl.

Btw she is the mother to my aunt who had two mkiii's.