The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My first love.....

Faye

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/86773.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/images/86773-1.jpg

Spotted this supe on Pistonheads and idly wondered if anyone knew it (I'm assuming not as its not in "for sale").

I am 99% sure that this was the first Supe I test drove back in 2002 just before I got my one, what I can't believe is that they haven't mentioned that its a Aug 98 aerotop which is the last month they were ever made if the NZ website is correct.

I remember having a very difficult time deciding it was too expensive for me, in hindsight I'm glad I waited 2 months as I saved 5k, but by god was that car beautiful.:love:

I'd always wondered where it was now, and now I know. Go on, someone give it a nice home.

For sale on behalf of a friend.

A stunning late model facelift Supra 3.0i SZ Auto.

Covered only 50,000 miles (only 6,000 per year).

Imported into the UK in 2000.

Full spec;

Automatic gearbox with switchable manual mode

Electronic windows

Electric folding mirrors

Electric seats

Air conditioning (re-charged July 2005)

Kenwood, CD, tape and radio

Alloy wheels

ABS

Flashpoint alarm system

MOT valid 11th September 2006

Tax disc 31st December 2006

Loads of tread on the tyres.

Cant get the link to load. How much was it up for? I've no idea what facelift aero's are worth! :search: Sweet looking car though. :)

Its up for £9,750. What are they worth? given you don't see too many around I have no real idea. Given it sold for around the 20k 4 years ago you could consider it a bargain! :D

Its up for £9,750. What are they worth? given you don't see too many around I have no real idea. Given it sold for around the 20k 4 years ago you could consider it a bargain! :D

They're worth what someone will pay for them. I sold my old '97 SZ aero for less than that, bought for 20k. At the end of the day, car prices are meaningless, much like house prices...it's imaginary value really.

i know it has an aerotop but seems a bit steap to me or maybe mine was cheap :blink: 1997 54k same spec £6000 (i know mine is a year older)

I reckon you probably got a good deal on yours :) But as someone else said it depends what you want as to what you will pay.

Its like the VVTi's - not many come up for sale (actually more VVTi's come up for sale than these chappies) so a case of supply and demand.