The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My drive to work sucks now :(

MrHanky

Well as the thread title suggests, my drive to work does suck now. Vicki is now using the Supra and I am stuck with the Rav4. It is for sale and I need to get rid of it sometime soon as I really want a TT. Problem is that there doesn’t seem to be a vast amount of good ones about. I am gutted that I missed the gun metal one which went for around £8k the other day as that looked perfect and was a very good price.

The only other one which I really like is the white TT coming in from Japan to Whifbitz. I love the white Supra’s and there are some nice mods on there. Just not sure if I can / want to stretch to the asking price.

Mark

am i missing something? why does Vicki get the Supe? surely you could just use that until you get yourself a TT?

Unfortunately that was the deal as at first she really wanted a different NA. She came round eventually but this was the consequence.

Hay ho at least I can look forward to a TT. :)

Mark

Unfortunately that was the deal as at first she really wanted a different NA. She came round eventually but this was the consequence.

Hay ho at least I can look forward to a TT. :)

Mark

ahhhhh, i see. so it's actually a trade-off for you being 'allowed' to get yourself a TT.

i have no sympathy :D :p

ahhhhh, i see. so it's actually a trade-off for you being 'allowed' to get yourself a TT.

i have no sympathy :D :p

lol, I have no problems with the deal as Vichas made it a lot easier for me to get a TT now. But the drive still sucks :)

Just waiting for some more pictures from Mr Whiffin now. Im finding it quite hard to concentrate at work now as a result of this as I am constantly thinking about Supra's :)

Mark

patience is the key Mark.........i wouldn't be too hasty........basically you need to be on constant look out from now on and its important to act quickly when you see a nice one. Pauls looks nice i agree but at that money these days you can nearly get any supra you want.........

patience is the key Mark.........i wouldn't be too hasty........basically you need to be on constant look out from now on and its important to act quickly when you see a nice one. Pauls looks nice i agree but at that money these days you can nearly get any supra you want.........

Thanks for the advice matey, I will do my best to be patient but I have to say that it's not one of my best traits :)

I keep looking at Steve's but for the price of Steve's I could almost have the Whifbitz one and I would have to say that I prefer it (no offence to Steve, just my preference).

I am still kicking myself for missing out on the gun metal one which Underworld has just got :)

Mark