The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate Street Car - 4th-6th August

letmeshowyou

We're going on the thursday night, about 20 of us all camping in the top field. Extra night on the piss and it means we get first dibbs on the camping pitches on the friday morning!

Been going for years and I bloody love it!

We should arrange a mini meet in the beer tent or something i'll be there all weekend! :friday:

we are coming over from sunny ireland for are second time round it is truly an amazing show we will be sailing into stranraer in scotand and will drive the nite to be there first thing friday morning there should be two supras and a couplke of other motors:d

Im guessing we dont have a stand for this. Whats the public car park like at the pod? I hate leaving my car anywhere. Cant wait to get on the strip :D

yea i wont be leaving mine over there after them evo's have been stolen...

ill pay for the drag strip just so i can park in the pit lane:D

im getting all my drag racing in first thing on friday morning so i avoid the ques lol after that ill be kicking back and enjoying the show lol everyone put up wat times they think they will get up the drag strip

all i have is a de cat and fancy exhaust running 1.0bar

im predicting somewere around 13 seconds

:yeahthat:

Every year they have a thousand little kiddie scouts and one brown bird (or what ever a scout leader is called)

Hardly a deterrant for car thieves. :complain:

If anyone needs their soop 'moved' round to pitside i'll lend you my wristband so you can drive it round if you like... i'd offer to drive it round myself but im imagining that im gonna be one or two JDs worse for wear most of the weekend :friday:

As far as run times go, i should be running pretty much stock apart from a double decat so i'll be happy with a low 14, providing I don't have to stage against some numpty again who takes half hour to light their half of the tree,

Not confident how long I can hold it at revs on the brake... dont wanna break something.

im not gona launch the supe using the break pedel as the tarmac at the pod is extra grippy im just gona do 6 runs all together give the co driver a run and ill take the last 5 im gona try it in auto mode, over drive off mode, and manuel mode to see how i get on lol:cool: