The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday the 6th of august

sim

its getting near that time again. normal place stanmer park,lewes road,brighton. convoy to the jugs at kingston nr lewes. meet at the park at 1pm. the meet is on the calender so please put names down if ettending

ok mate if you can make it then great if you cant then im sure we will see you at an other meet. i might have to put a stop to the brighton meets. august meet will be going ahead but i will we think about next months

its getting near that time again. normal place stanmer park,lewes road,brighton. convoy to the jugs at kingston nr lewes. meet at the park at 1pm. the meet is on the calender so please put names down if ettending

I`ve never been to a meet before and am a newbie so could you give me a post code to pop into my sat nav and a time for the initial meeting place please. Many thanks

I`ve never been to a meet before and am a newbie so could you give me a post code to pop into my sat nav and a time for the initial meeting place please. Many thanks

sorry i didnt answer your question. ive been out with my girlfriend allday .