The mkiv Supra Owners Club

idiots guide

gaz1

Remove ur front and back seats. Just unscrew the centre console, just need to hold it up when removing, u'll need to remove the clips in pass footwell, remove footrest at drivers side, unclip from the sills, and couple of clips running across where the back seats are.. oh and get a hand and remove it through the boot... hope this helps...

This is the easiest carpet i've ever removed! all out in 15-20mins

ive never done it before but its only a seat out and centre console out job. A basic socket set and a phillips screw driver should be all thats needed. Im happy to lend a hand at JAE

cheers mate, to say the least every time i seem to remove anything from my car it tends to break:( sausage fingers the missus calls me, and no other reason than breaking things:D