The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someoneplease Tell me the deal with JAE this year.............

JohnK

I havent the time at the moment to read ALL the threads associated with it, I havent read any up until now due to thinking I wasnt able to go.

All I need to know is, is it still possible for me to turn up Saturday morning, park on the club stand and Camp Sat night (next to the car??)

How much is a ticket for this? Who do I talk to? or is it too late?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

use the search, luke.

Theres a special thread called JAE FAQ which covers all the questions that people should have.

You can turn up on the saturday, be on the stand, camp over (but if you are on the stand the tent has to be down by 9am at the latest) and be on the stand on the Sunday too. Its £20 for the weekend and thats pretty much it. We will have food and soft drinks for sale, and we have a lot of stuff to do in the evenings.

JB

Look at it like living with hundreds of men, they don't listen to simple instructions or do listen but file it in their brain under 'do later' stuff. Then they start panicking because they get confused, bless them. :D

That is so on the money it ain't even funny. :rolleyes:

Look at it like living with hundreds of men, they don't listen to simple instructions or do listen but file it in their brain under 'do later' stuff. Then they start panicking because they get confused, bless them. :D

so, if we put the instructions on a pair of boobs in the NWS section then everybody will read it? Now thats a plan I can go with...something for everybody, even those not going.

JB

:yeahthat:

so, if we put the instructions on a pair of boobs in the NWS section then everybody will read it? Now thats a plan I can go with...something for everybody, even those not going.

JB

Yeah, speak to Ed. He'll start something off for you. As long as the imfamous 'Ed getting to know his car better' isn't in there then you should be fine. ;)

Use 1 thread that is to the point and not let people create 10's of others! ;)

john,

as was said FAQ's has all of the links.

There is different threads for different things if we had 1 thread it would be a nightmare to organise. Hence why the FAQ's.

I just wish some of you would read that first then these little threads wouldn't happen.

I didnt even know the FAQ thread existed until it was pointed out to me in this thread, even after a search (JAE FAQ) I found it thru another thread.

Can you can confirm I have signed up correctly please?

If you've clicked the links your on the calendar, have you pm'd car details as per main thread??