The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can i take a pikkie !!!

TT-DEK

Washing the soop this morning in the local station when these two guys behind me shouted over, can i take a picture of you motor m8, its stunning:innocent: I said yeh, no probs m8, click away:D :D Moments like these when you just have to stand back and admire this beautiful machine:d

you need to watch out, my mate had the same thing happen to him with his skyline to boys asked to take a photo of him and his car, 2 days later his car was nicked, he got a phone call later that night from the old bill saying they had his car, when he went to the cop shop he see one of the boys that took the photo of him and his car, it turned out the boy was taken the photos and the cars were being stolen to order. and the worse thing is they can get your address from your number plate from dvla.

Guest gzaerojon
i read the title as can i take a pikey lol

:yeahthat: lol

i was gonna say i'll bring the petrol and he can bring the matches :D

did the shopping at tescos pulled into the petrol station next to 4 lads in a corsa and they all jumped out and asked if minded if they took pics said ok but a bit embarrasing as the garage was packed and the missus was in the car

will ask my mate he works for the dvla the only way i can think of is if your an hpi company.otherwise the security is water tight think of all the top people with cars gov security services etc.sorry i think thats crap some spotty twocer hackin the dvla comp i think not