The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ready for jae

gaz1

i shall be picking my car up on monday eve, or tuesday morning(my birthday) its now been away 11 weeks and i forgot what its like to drive, it has had so much work done to her she should be like a brand new car, and still afew things left to do, straight to matt harwoods wednesday for the day, then thursday i will be just driving her, friday will be polishing day, then hopefully up to jae in the evening, if not saturday morning so its feck work for a couple of days, i will be taking loads of pics and finally sorting my garage pics out, i am a little nervous on whether i am going to like the new kitt and colour, sure i will, but when you imagine something then go for it, sometimes in the flesh can look sooo different, now the other thing is i have just got a new carpet and handbrake, and if anyone at jae fancy,s earning some beer tokens giving me a hand to swap them over, that would be cool, but would be needed doing in the morning as it might end upside down after the beer starts flowing:d and yes i am excited:D

I shall be there all weekend although i didn't finish blinging my engine or changing my rear bumper, as i thought JAE was the week after next and i had loads of time. :(

if you have not got the cams back i will pick them up and bring them with me mate;)

Well, just got back from dropping my car off at the bodyshop - I have been assured I can collect Friday night. Bit last minute :eek: Plus I had to send my boost controller back to Trial in JAPAN ! It also comes back this week.

I'm sure all will be fine.........

Well, just got back from dropping my car off at the bodyshop - I have been assured I can collect Friday night. Bit last minute :eek: Plus I had to send my boost controller back to Trial in JAPAN ! It also comes back this week.

I'm sure all will be fine.........

where did you take it in the end mate