The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's moments like these.....

Sub_Culture

....that make Supra ownership even more worthwhile!...

Driving to Bromley, stopped in a BP for some go-go juice, and two black Mercs pulled in, obviously finished for the day from their local dealership. One C Class, and one of the two door convertible jobbies, SLK or CLK, cant remember.

The older guy in the C class nodded admirably and the young twirp in the convertible revved up, obviously proving his 2 litre automatic was a force to be reckoned with as well as his berk-like salesman smirk.

They got out, filled up, and the younger guy looked at his older mate and smirked, pointed at my car and smiled again. The older guy then said (at an audible level to fill the car park) to him, 'Shut up you twat, that thing would eat your poser wagon for breakfast!" Never seen someone lose their smirk and concentrate SO much on putting their petrol in so as not to make any eye contact. I smiled at the older guy and he just suggestively raised his eyebrows as if to say "kids, eh??"...

Certainly put a smile on my face!

Andy

Wish everyone in bromley had a older mate who knew what he was talking about!!

.... you should get a "someone who knows their cars" addition to most cars in the area... mainly novas and saxo's.. Its like a game of "need for Speed" some times when i go out! "you have been challenged!" ect etc..

Ps nice to meet you at the SEM.. car is looking awsome!