The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This forum, and others...

grahamc

Have been on this forum for a few months, and have had loads of questions answered, and everyone has been very helpful. So thanks all for that.

Recently I joined the Mitsubishi Lancer Register site, as I am considering buying an Evo8 once the supra is built. Dont ask, I love AWD cars...

I posted the usual I am new and asked a few questions, had 3 responses over 3 days, from 2 people. Have hardly had my questions answered. SHOCKER!

Makes me realise how good this site really is... Well worth the £10 joining fee....

Cheers,

G

I agree with you i just paid my £30 liftime but tbh not gonna have the soop in 25 years time, the pacemaker will probably not allow the excitement, just use eurotrash re runs for that.

However I must admit its been the best £30 I have speant re the car as I bought mine a mess and a lot of people have helped out.

:thumbs: to the club

Yip can talk the hind legs of a donkey.

I've never understood that phrase. How does talking to a donkey makes its back legs fall off?

Or does it mean donkeys are well know to stand in a field for ages and ages without sitting down?

I've never understood that phrase. How does talking to a donkey makes its back legs fall off?

Or does it mean donkeys are well know to stand in a field for ages and ages without sitting down?

I dunno mate, out of all the animals are those the ones that talk, bark, woof eeeeoooorrrr the most, I think only the old generation can tell us that.

Just googled:

A variation is 'Talk the hind legs off a horse,'

as in 'He/she'd talk the hind legs off . . . ' the equine. Refers to a persuasive talker, one who has the 'gift of the gab,' who can persuade even a donkey/horse to sit on its hunkers - a very unnatural posture.

Gaz

Just googled:

A variation is 'Talk the hind legs off a horse,'

as in 'He/she'd talk the hind legs off . . . ' the equine. Refers to a persuasive talker, one who has the 'gift of the gab,' who can persuade even a donkey/horse to sit on its hunkers - a very unnatural posture.

Gaz

There you go I think you were on the right lines Pete.

Cheers Gaz

one who has the 'gift of the gab,' who can persuade even a donkey/horse to sit on its hunkers - a very unnatural posture.

So there ARE people who can talk 'donkey' then?

(I think half of 'em that speak donkey are on this forum to be honest) ;)

(I think half of 'em that speak donkey are on this forum to be honest) ;)

Eeeoor eor :swear: oooorrrr eeeorrroer ooerree:protest: eeeeeaawww ooorrrrwwwwe eeeoooaaww oooorrrr eeeorrroer :spank: ooerree eeeeeaawww ooorrrrwwwwe eeeoooaaww:twak: eeeorrroer ooerree eeeeeaawww ooorrrrwwwwe eeeoooaaww oooorrrr eeeorrroer ooerree eeeeeaawww:badmood: :banghead: :angrymod:

The MLR used to be quite busy, what happened, has it cooled down lately?...

There still seems to be a lot of traffic, and so on... but just doesnt seem a very friendly place, like here.

However I must admit its been the best £30 I have speant re the car as I bought mine a mess and a lot of people have helped out.

Agree, my has quite a few issues as well, and little things, like broken pipes that would be damn near impossible to find, and just advise in general, very forth coming.

Keep it up!!

Have to admit ... was looking at the prices of the Evo 8s the other night and they seems to have come down LOADS! Im very tempted too! Only downer is ive only just got used to throwing the rear wheel drive car round corners!

Thats what I have been noticing as well... Prices have dropped loads... And there are quite a few cars for sale, so negotiation could bring it down even more.

The one joy to buying a broken supra and fixing it up... Once its done, its paid for.

My idea is to keep supra and buy EVO, really weird and not sure want my lady is going to say, especially since I walk to work :blink: ... but hell, why not.

:p