The mkiv Supra Owners Club

air con

BEERSHZ

Guest collossus

Yo man. Did you know that Halfords have actually started doing DIY re-gassing kits? Havent used one myself, but mate of mine who owns a BMW 5 series (poor deluded soul!!) has and says it woz great.

this might sound a stupid question but how do you know when it needs doing? (well i guess that it wont be nice n cold but any other things?) coz when i use mine i notice a funny smell (dont know if thats anything to do with it or not tho)

Cheers Rob

(sorry to hi-jack your post Shaz!!)

hi theres a thread on here somewhere tells u where the full/empty gauge is to check

have u tried putting air con in search brings up loads info there quite a few on smelly air con

still not found anyone to do mine rang loads but wont touch jap import!!

hi guys anyone know best place to go to get air con regassed around lowestoft area.

I had mine done a couple of years ago by a guy on the same industrial estate as Robinsons Volkswagen. Didnt look the most professional outfit I've ever seen but it still works now :) If you need a complete checkover, service and re-gas, try Panks in Norwich.