The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi peeps

Guest adamalfa

Guest adamalfa

word has it through one of my contacts that one of the fastest drag supras in the world is soon to be for sale in japan, i have access to it if anyone is interested ill be happy to help............!!!!:)

as id love it but i cant get it right now,other drag car is bleading me dry.

serious piece of kit, certainly would shake the uk and european drag racing scene.

also a 900ps red monster still available out there too and its got nitrous on top of that 900ps aswell, runs low tens

please email me at removed by mawby. The rules about selling via the club and posted in several places, including the banner at the top of your page. So there's no excuse for this.

Might be an idea to spend some time allowing us to find out who you are and earning some brownie points before trying to sell us fancy cars :)

So are you a trader? Importer of fine wines and spirits with room on a slow boat from Japan?

Welcome to the forum and all that though :)

Might be an idea to spend some time allowing us to find out who you are and earning some brownie points before trying to sell us fancy cars :)

So are you a trader? Importer of fine wines and spirits with room on a slow boat from Japan?

Welcome to the forum and all that though :)

lol

You do realise he actually was serious and would be a huge asset to the club, but after these replies will just bugger off assuming we're all arrogant twats.

Then his assumptions would be correct :D

Although you may want to look at: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=75215

As he ignored the club rules :D

EDIT - you have seen the thread...