The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Refurbishment Kit's

Lee GZ

Thinking of getting one of these those dash refurbishment kits from Miami GT £114 ..? :)

Just after some feed back as to how good they are and how easy it is do do? Is it some kind of spray or film..?

Basically I’ve got £300+ spare and im thinking of using it to improve the interior, duno..? Any advice on best way to spend it guy's ;)

mate that carbon look is lush giving me ideas now..! thankyou bud ;) :D

Thanks Dan :thumbs:

Lee the dash on Si's car are the original dash panels that have been coated in a 'carbon fibre effect' print. If you would like yours doing I would need you to post me your panels so I can get them coated. price including return postage is £255 for the set.

ps. your car would still be useable without the panels provided all electronics are plugged back in.

Mate it’s going back to customize to perfection soon anyway, my band new Explosion nose cone has a nasty dent in it because some stupid women forgot to put her frigging hand brake on..! :soap:

Just been given the ok from insurance planning on going for a Do-Luck nose this time round lol means im going to have 2 spare.

Modified Explosion one which is dented and cracked

and also my original Veilside, cracked. none damaged to bad just I was able to get replacements each time ;)