The mkiv Supra Owners Club

climate control unit

cntt

just checked Mkivstore, there isn't any, emailed JezzyBabes, hope JezzyBabes can hook me up with one them them.

I called the jap import spare guys here in Ireland, they wanted just over 400 euro for them, thats mad for 2 little plastic boxes.

cheers

any other sources guy?

Yes Jamesmark, thats one of them I need to replace, theres another one in behind the dash with 3 plugs, I think thats another part of it I was told, but the one in the pic I need anyway

The one i have is the whole unit that the three plugs behind the dash sit in. Its in working order as its cureently connected to my car while i do work to my existing one.

PM me a decent offer and we can take it from there if you want it, dont worry i wont charge you 400euro lol maybe 399.99 :rlol:

• 2 weeks later...

ok I just got the unit from jamesmark today in the post, plugged it in, no different, this is what it normally does when I turn the key, if the temp switch is turned all the way to the right, I have a third LED on from the left on the top roll, and first and second LED on from the bottom roll, I can press the second botton on the second roll of bottons, the one that makes the air blow at your face, and I can hear the motor moving, and the LED on that botton and off the other, if I turn the temp switch to the right, the first LED from the right for the botton at the lower roll will turn off, and the rear defogger one will come on when the temp switch is turned to a certain spot, and if I continue tuning the switch to the left direction, at a certain spot, the third LED on the top roll will go off and the second from he left top roll LED will come on, but I hear nothing, and after the car been driving for a while, none of the bottons will do nothing then, only the temp switch still does the same to the LED, but no motor movement still, fan switch does nothing.

also it happens very rearly, only once in a while when I start the car, and a little while after, I notice the second and the third LED from the top roll of the switches will flash very fast.

anyone can help here? do I have to replace something else rather than the unit I just got?

and is there any fuses under the hood that has anything to do with it? I checked all fuses and none of them are gone, although I was told one fuse was removed under the hood because the heater was on full heat all the time.

thanks guys