The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Great Evening For A !!!

Tricky-Ricky

Blast in the country:) so nice down here in sunny Sussex, had to drop the wife off so i took the long way home;) so a mixture of just cruising and admiring the scenery, and some spirited driving, needed to do some data logging anyway, must say I'm quite impressed with the power delivery in TTC mode managed to hit just over 1.2 bar, could do with taking some fuel out now i have the water injection running, but it feels pretty strong, just wish my gear box/clutch/flywheel was better! still manage to cock up down shifts when pushing it:( i now need to do something more to improve the handling, don't like the way it turns in, almost a mix of to fast and to slow if that makes any sense at all:blink:

Anyway it was very enjoyable all the same:d just fitted my clear indicators as well, makes a big difference.

Some nice roads down here eh Dick ;) I haven't been for a nice drive in the country in ages :( Went for a nice blast to Brighton yesterday but that's pretty boring really, so I took a detour via Hailsham and Battle on the way home, slightly nicer roads!

Have to try and meet up sometime next week if you're about at all? Gonna be a bit busy for the next few days but after that I'm free..

Some nice roads down here eh Dick ;) I haven't been for a nice drive in the country in ages :( Went for a nice blast to Brighton yesterday but that's pretty boring really, so I took a detour via Hailsham and Battle on the way home, slightly nicer roads!

Have to try and meet up sometime next week if you're about at all? Gonna be a bit busy for the next few days but after that I'm free..

Hi Mark, yeah nice roads but sometimes a little to tight and bumpy for the speeds a supra can reach;) should be about next week, so give me a call:)

off to PM you my number this time before i forget