The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lucifer - Thanks for your time & advice

BASHTHEBISHOP

Would just like to say thanks again to Martin for putting my mind at rest and having a look over my sup today, kindly giving up an hour of his time with some great advice and some tea(no haribo though:p).

I bought the car not knowing alot about them and with a virtually useless RAC check.

I am now pleased to know that i own a good sup and one of the 1st mkIV's and an increasingly rare GZ Aero:d

I did have the worst condition air filter ever seen which Martin kindly swapped on the spot at his house:thumbs:

I look forward to taking it back again very soon to have it serviced amongst other things.

Thanks again

Mark

:)

No problem Mark, Nice to meet you, sorry about all the mess here right now, aftermath of Sunday still! Neighbours love me!

I can get you in any day next week wed, thurs, Fri and have your car collected and returned to you the same day for the cambelt, OIl + filter change and the Diff oil change. Let me know which day suits.

I can get you in any day next week wed, thurs, Fri and have your car collected and returned to you the same day for the cambelt, OIl + filter change and the Diff oil change. Let me know which day suits.

Nice to meet you too.No probs on the mess -my house looks like its had an open day alot of the time too.:D

At the moment i would say thursday would be great. Didn't you say you reckoned the diff oil was almost new?

If you have the SMICs by then, are you able to do that, the mesh to the bumper and the headlight refurb? Oh and that strange T-Juntion thing on the fuel regulator?

Let me know if thats ok even if you need to keep the car a day or 2 longer.

Could you PM me the price for that lot and then a price for the next lot i intend to do

2nd decat+either HKS superdragger or Blitz Nur Spec

+K&N air filter + Iridium plugs + fuel pump

Thanks

Mark