The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lowering springs

mathew

will be oredering some lowering springs this weekend. although i havnt decided on which manufacturer yet i know i want a drop of around 35mm. anyone here in a good position to recommend any??

got lower (35mm) billie springs and yellow billie shocks to match comming off mine next week, only done about 7K miles on them, excellent set up, well reccomended, (do a search).

As new, (but i got JIC adjustables to put on), make me an offer if you want them..

if you're looking at the Tein's get a price from Nic, he was doing a deal a while back on them and they were at a very good price indeed.

Thanks Ian :thumbs:

I can get very good deals on Tein suspension, give me a shout if you would like details.

I also have a set of brand new Bilstein dampers in stock at the moment if interested, see here:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=74771