The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shopping Lists

SuperSupra

I know I know not everyone likes them, in fact it seems most people are opposed to them, but I want to try it to see how it looks once I get my kit on. Worst case scenario it looks wank and I take them off. If I do decide to do it, where is the best place to get the decals from that do decent quality ones without me taking down my trousers?

Ta

wheres the photo of the grey Supra with the shopping list, had bread, milk ect written down the side, funny as hell :D

EDIT, found it

http://www.alexgoss.com/Le%20Mans/Le%20Mans%202005/The%20Drive%20Home/slides/DSC_4983.jpg

That grey Soop's hilarious, almost tempted to do it! Was thinking that kind of thing but obviously with proper brands! I know probably most people hate it, but I think done tastefully, with the right brands, on the right car can look great. Supradibbs if I remember has it on his and looks cool, or he used to anyway.

That's brilliant, I really like that!! :D

There's a guy called Mook, a GT4 owner who does really good vinyl graphics, anything to order basically. He's done some for me before and they've all been absolutely spot on. His site is http://www.skewer.co.uk, comes highly recommended!

I've used Mook a few times before, including custom dials for my celica and my soop. Can't fault the guy, and his workmanship is excellent :)