The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Tyres thread !!

Supra-Dupra

Which would you go for these :

Dunlop SP SPORT 9000 265/40 R18 97Y Rim-protection, M0, A

or these

Yokohama AVS SPORT 265/40 ZR18 97Y , , RPB, V102 runout

I have the dunlop 9000 (275) on the rear at the moment. Find them pretty good, but was considering trying a something different. Also which would you recommend 265 or 275 ?

Chris

I had 265/35/18 Pirelli Pzeros the assimetro ones on the rear of my soop, they lasted 9 months which i was a bit shocked about as they were damn expensive...

Just got some cheap avons at about 1/4 the price so will see how they fair up over then next few months..

I had 265/35/18 Pirelli Pzeros the assimetro ones on the rear of my soop, they lasted 9 months which i was a bit shocked about as they were damn expensive...

Just got some cheap avons at about 1/4 the price so will see how they fair up over then next few months..

only just put Eagle F1s on mine ... seem pretty good so far!

I run Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S all season ultra high performance on both cars and have just been to the Ring. They're the best performing and wearing tire I've ever owned. Highly recommend them. I used to go through rear tires every 6-9 months. These have been on for 7 months and show very little wear. Also very good in the wet. Do a tire comparison at: http://www.tirerack.com

lol, i thought that's what you were asking but didn't want to answer against the flow of the thread :D

i'd go for the Dunlop's mate.

;)

I also like

Avon

Bridgestone

Continental

Firestone

Goodyear

Michelin

Pirelle

Toyo

What was the question? :D