The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mods for n/a,,chip,

wewsupra

rite then can i get the ecu chipped for a supra 1994 n/a manual

i have mate who says my ecu needs to be chipped so the induction kit is set up right

plus he told me to get rid of the fan and put a electric fan in{and get rid of aircon}......

plus ive took the rear cat off,,and left the front one on,,

a company said take it off and get a down pipe{180 pound }

will any of these increase bhp...0-60mph times,top speeds{what is top speed of a n/a supra standard}

1)chip

2)fan and aircon

3) de-cat at front and down pipe

any help will do

As said already, without trying to offend your mate doesn't know what he's talking about.

The best filter you can use is the stock airbox.

There are a few tuners in Japan that use to offer stock ECU's that had been 'chipped' such as TOMS, but they are very expensive.

Removing both cats will gain a little, as will an aftermarket exhaust and a tubular exhaust manifold.

Removing weight such as ditching the aircon would make a slight difference although you'll probably not notice. You'd have to rip out the whole of the interior and shed a lot of excess weight before you actually started to notice a difference.