The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need a Spare KEY....?????.......

Mas

Hi Guys

I ve been looking around and asking about 7 key cutting shops and still couldnt find someone that has the Supra blank key to cut a spare one, I really need one and dont know where to get it.

any Ideas ????????

Cheers

I got mine cut at Timpsons, they didnt have one in stock, but the guy ordered one and it came within a couple of days.

I had the same case for the last 3 days and in the end the guy said they dont have it

got mine from a private key-cutter in a market, also Timpson's gave me a price for it as well.

does yours have the remote button in it or something as mine is just a plain key?

mine doesnt have the remote thing its a plain one

mine doesnt have the remote thing its a blank one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-EXCELLENT-TO...QQcmdZViewItem

what one did you want?

This is excellent mate, I hope they are the right ones

I asked in my local dealer a couple of days ago and they were saying £30-35, i'm sure you can get keys cut for much less like £5 or does this not apply to car keys?

Dealers always presume the car will have a chip in the key or buttons on it.

maz ive got those ones off ebay and i got mine cut straight away and work...

Cheers , I bought a pair for £4.25 from ebay hoping they will work, I have cut keys for £3 before but that was for my Nissan, the thing is all key shops saying they dont have our type of keys in stock any more, and the dealers are a rip off anyway.